Luke Briggs went from a weak, unconfident high school kid to a personal trainer who’s helped hundreds of clients transform their lives through diet and proper training and a competitive bodybuilder and powerlifter.
- Making a drastic change to change the course of your life
- Getting past inner narratives
- Key steps to becoming a more confident man
- How Luke developed the discipline to not miss a strength training workout since January 27th, 2010
- Keeping the most important promises to yourself
- Summoning the motivation to work out when you are tired, sick, or just don’t feel like it
- What identity do you have that is keeping you where you are at?
- Taking small actions that back the man you want to become
- What is the fastest way to change your life?
- How a 60 y/o went from not believing she can lift 10 pounds to deadlifting over 200 pounds
- Calling yourself on the BS that’s preventing you from improving
- Luke’s opinion on the Body Positivity movement
- How to stop “shoulding” all over ourselves and other people
- How to help navigate the “am I fat” conversation with our kids
- Overcoming the mindset “Women just don’t like me”
- Dealing with “probably” moments and how they prevent us from approaching women
- Make a promise to yourself that you will do to improve your life. Then keep it for 7 days in a row
@LukeBriggsFitness on IG, Luke Briggs's personal profile
We are on a mission to cut male suicide in half by 2032! Subscribe to the ResistingBeta podcast to follow our journey and learn from the top mental, spiritual, and physical health experts.
@ResistingBeta on Tiktok and Instagram