In this episode Regina explains how being authentic to who you are is better than just "keepin it real" and that your GENIUS is cultivated and enriched when you are authentic.
- Authenticity is a nuanced way of moving through the world
- Your GENIUS is about being who you are created to be; being yourself
- People hide behind "stuff" to present who and how they think the world wants them to be
- Authenticity defined as not false; true to one's own personality, spirit or character
- Consider what you really want and set your eyes on that. Shift your perspective and focus on your authentic vision.
- Authenticity is characterized by:
- "Keepin' it real" sometimes can be curt; it's often inconsiderate, unloving and even manipulative.
- Use questions to gain deeper understanding of self.
a. Do I feel CONFIDENT in what I am saying and doing?
b. Am I being CONSISTENT with who I am?
c. Are my CONNECTIONS deepened as a result of how I'm showing up?
- GENIUS TIP: Be intentional with Self-Awareness
Connect with Regina L. Henry
The Genius Lab: https://www.facebook.com/groups/471375888040989