Tony nominee Elizabeth A. Davis and her husband, Emmy-nominee Jordan Richard, talk about their incredible journey through stage and television. Elizabeth's Broadway debut landed her a Tony Nomination and launched her on a multi-year search to discover her artistic voice. Jordan has won multiple Emmy nominations for his role as a director at NBC News. He talks about how the news can be biased, his role as a news director, and mishaps along the way. Elizabeth and Jordan also discuss how they have built a relationship where they encourage each other to develop their artistic voices and thrive.
• Order Allen's Book, The Sound of Violet
• Elizabeth A. Davis on IMDb, Wikipedia
• Designated Survivor Article about Jordan Richard
• Navigating Hollywood's Marriage Course, Pre-Marriage Course, Alpha Course
• Allen Wolf on IMDb, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
• Allen Wolf's new movie
The transcript for this episode can be found here.
Video for this episode can be found here.
Allen Wolf's new romantic comedy, The Sound of Violet, is now available on Apple TV, Prime Video, Google Play, and Vudu, and on Blu-Ray and DVD. You can see the trailer and more at thesoundofviolet.com.