Hamish is ill and not coping with it well. Nico is tired. Time for three-and-a-half hours of speaking.
- Hamish's PC woes and how it resulted in him playing The Surge
- Recapping the Metallica/Swizz Beats collaboration that you ABSOLUTELY MUST check out
- Playerunknown's Battlegrounds recalibrates the way we view violence in games
- Nico played Injustice 2 and Prey and he liked Injustice 2 and doesn't like Prey
- E3 plans, baybee
- The rocky future of Hitman, as well as too many new release announcements to possibly care about
- More... Trackmania 2?
- Exploring the relationship between developers and critics, or art and artist
If you want your question answered, send them to @hamboblack or @nicobleackley on Twitter, or e-mail email@example.com!
Also, feel free to leave a review for the podcast on iTunes—it helps us a lot. Thanks for listening!
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/writingongamescast/support