In Episode 41 Iain finds out a women-only snowboard camp in Méribel, Jim talks to Mike about his adventures in Hakuba, Japan and we discuss why you should never ring a specialist travel agency if you're travelling on your own.
- Iain was at the winter edition of LISTEX
- We’ve chatted about Brexit in detail previously in Episode 8 and Episode 20
- James Gambrill presented his research about UK consumers. You can view his slideshow with all the stats here
- The ‘Zuke’ was one of the products pitched in the LISTEX Dragon's Den
- Iain interviewed Corinne Matthews (‘Cozza’) about Ticket To Ride’s Womens’ Only Snowboarding Camp in Méribel
- This week’s ‘Ask Jim and Iain’ feature is a question about single travellers
- Neither of us recommend you ring a specialist ski travel agency
- Try Skiworld or Solos Holidays, or maybe join one of the Snowheads trips
- Hannah James enjoyed our feature in Episode 40 about motorhomes in ski resorts, especially as she’s done a lot of it herself. You can check out her blog at www.winterised.com and we’ll be interviewing her in a later episode.
- Jim interviewed Pod regular Mike Richards about Hakuba in Japan, which is now an Inghams destination
- Mike has previously been on the pod discussing skiing in Montenegro and Georgia
- Frank Saffery asked on Facebook 'if you had some Japan features' – we did also cover Niseko in Episode 32
- Danny Mayes asked if he could hear something about Andorra or the Pyrénées – we have featured the French Pyrénées in Episode 9 and Episode 33 and Iain is travelling to Cauterets in February
- Thanks to Zeid for his kind comments: "Thank you so much for creating this podcast"
- The London Ski Festival runs from 24-27 October
- Jim and Iain would love to read ‘My Story’ by Eddie the Eagle, but only if it’s less expensive than £100