Suzanne's favorite way to teach returns on this episode of The Enneagram Journey! We remove a few more messages from the inbox as Suzanne talks about:
- Some differences between
- EIGHTS and TWOS
- Vulnerability and Betrayal
- Anxiety and Fear
- Addressing some difficult family circumstances
- Special contribution from a guest in the Micah Center!
PLUG for the Enneagram Event of the Year!!
From Intentional To Intuitive with Suzanne Stabile, August 4-6 in Dallas, TX or join Online!
- Finding balance between our Enneagram Number, Stress Number and Security Number.
- Learning to acknowledge and develop healthy responses to Shame, Fear, and Anger.
- These challenges are going to be different for each Triad and for each individual Number
- Where Shame, Fear, and Anger show up in our attempt to live by the 4 Mantras:
- Show Up
- Pay Attention
- Tell The Truth
- Don't Attach to the Results
Early Bird price ends June 1.
- Stan Marsh being vulnerable on South Park (season 9, episode 5)
- Braden and Andrew Bowles on The Enneagram Journey (September 2020)
- Trailer for Failure To Launch (Paramount 2006)