Dr. Francisco Saraiva Gomes, Founding Partner, and Chief Investment Officer at Ocean 14 Capital, where they're investing in venture and growth companies and technologies that offer sustainable solutions for our ocean, whilst generating an attractive return for our investors.
In this episode, we talk about:
- Why is it important to pay attention to our oceans?
- Biggest problem areas or sub-sectors in the ocean economy
- Why only 9% of plastic is recycled?
- Implications of Ocean warming
- What are blue foods?
- Exciting portfolio companies solving important problems
& lots more
Ocean 14 Capital website - https://www.ocean14capital.com/
Follow Ocean 14 on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/ocean-14-capital/
Follow Ocean 14 on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/ocean14capital/?hl=en
Full episode video at https://vc10x.com/ocean-14-capital