Hello guys, welcome to this podcast.
Today's podcast is going to be about motivation and how we can recover our motivation.
I hope you enjoy this one.
Motivation is the experience of desire or aversion (you want something, or want to avoid or escape something). In other words, motivation is a reason or reasons for acting or behaving in a particular way.
There are three types of motivation based on rewards and reinforcers.
Extrinsic. We are motivated by money, praise, awards, recognition, and benefits. ...Intrinsic. This type of motivation relies on a person's internal values and the reward of feeling good to achieve a positive reaction. ...Addiction.
Signs of loss of motivation.
You lose productivityDeveloping bad habits.Your level of creativity and confidence goes down.You can get frustrated, anxious and depressed.
Always search for a way to improve yourself. I recommend you to check out:
Matt D'avella, Nathaniel Drew, Great Ideas etc...
2. Look for a mentor or mentors, and learning something from them.
3. Listen to motivational podcasts like Jay Shetty, Garyvee, goal overcast or any video that you can find online, that will help uplift you. You can watch or listen to ASMR sounds, rain, chill music or meditational sounds.
4. Workout, go jogging, take a stroll, participate in a sport to help you recover your motivation.
5. Don't be hard on yourself. Don't judge yourself.
6. And finally, limiting your usage of social media to help you avoid distractions.
Support me on 🔻
Hope this brought you some value and Thanks for listening to this podcast. 🙏
This episode is sponsored by
· Anchor: The easiest way to make a podcast. https://anchor.fm/app