Today, I will be sharing with you the conversation I had with Ashley Graham on her Pretty Big Deal show. We talked about how we go about detoxifying from social media, the different love languages relationships can thrive from, why self care is top priority and how it can affect how you show up to others, and how one act of kindness can become infectious if recognized and encouraged.
You can order my new book 8 RULES OF LOVE at 8rulesoflove.com or at a retail store near you. You can also get the chance to see me live on my first ever world tour. This is a 90 minute interactive show where I will take you on a journey of finding, keeping and even letting go of love. Head to jayshettytour.comand find out if I'll be in a city near you. Thank you so much for all your support - I hope to see you soon.
What We Discuss:
- 00:00 Intro
- 01:25 It started with rebellious teenage years and ended with a purposeful journey
- 07:56 What’s the difference between a calling and a desire?
- 10:43 What is faith to you and how do you practice it daily?
- 12:42 With a message to share, how can you find the right platform to reach more people?
- 16:34 The biggest rules you can set around social media use
- 20:48 Who is your rock and how do they help you?
- 21:40 Is anyone truly a love expert?
- 25:05 What is your love language?
- 28:58 This is the real secret that makes relationships more compatible and secure
- 30:59 How do you deal with heartbreak?
- 33:04 You only learn new things about yourself when you do new things with yourself
- 35:08 What happens when you say thank you to someone who’s kind to you?
- 39:07 Should you take care of your self first?
- 40:56 Fatigue and hard work doesn’t always mean success
- 42:06 Three practices of self care you can learn and practice today
- 50:54 Peace isn’t always attainable, but there are things we can do daily the brings us peace
- 54:55 Jay shares what his pretty big deal relationship
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shettyhttps://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.