After a tough few weeks thanks to COVID and life, Kate and Mandy take it easy this week with a light-hearted episode full of things that make them happy.
In particular, Mandy has been loving season 2 of Bridgerton and The Road To Avonlea on GazeboTV. Kate loves rewatching Pride And Prejudice and Derry Girlsand CSI Las Vegas when she doesn’t have the energy to invest in anything new, but is nonetheless loving the new Netflix series Is It Cake? She’s also been loving the new Hilltop Hoods song Show Businesswhile Mandy’s friend sent her some heartwarming inspo in the form of the song Brighter Days.
Kate and Mandy also read out the many happy, joyful and moving stories that the Peas have sent in to cheer them up. Enjoy!
· Book tickets to our forthcoming live shows via our website
· Buy our book The Invisible Life Of Us!
· Get a signed copy and deck yourself out in some excellent Too Peas merch here!
· Listen to our Spotify playlist – Too Peas: Songs Our Guest Peas Love
· Melbourne forecast for Thursday April 7 – Partly cloudy, 24 degrees
· Join our Facebook Hangout
· Find us on YouTube
Thank you for supporting Too Peas In A Podcast! Don’t forget to rate and review
Contact us here:
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.