We are in the early stages of a historic spiritual awakening to Christ in the Muslim world. More Muslims have come to faith in Jesus Christ in the last half century than in the last 14 centuries combined.
In this episode of Inside The Epicenter, Joel Rosenberg shares insights from Mark 5:1-20. He touches on how to love Christ by loving those who don’t yet know him and the dynamics of conversion in the Middle East. He also shares how believers can stand with the Church in the Arab world and support them as they seek to fulfill the Great Commission in this generation. Wondering how to come alongside our brothers and sisters in the Epicenter and help them in this critical hour? Listen to this episode to find out!
- Our Father knows what is best for us. (0:12)
- God is doing exciting things in Israel. (1:28)
- Three times, people are imploring Jesus. (6:58)
- Whosoever believes in Jesus will not perish. (15:18)
- There are encouraging signs of hope, and the church in the Middle East is growing. (25:51)
- We are in the early stages of a spiritual awakening in the Muslim world. (36:05
- Learn, pray, give, and go. (41:08)
Learn more about The Joshua Fund
Make a tax-deductible donation
The Joshua Fund Stock Media provided by DimmySad/Pond5
- Why This German is Dedicated To Serving The Jewish People #119
- Transforming Lives Through Women's Ministry in Israel #115
- How to Make God’s Love Visible in the Middle East #112
- Why We Support, Serve, and Love The Joshua Fund: Larry & Autumn Ross #105
- What Are Practical Ways to Support and Bless Israel? #70
Discover more Christian podcasts at lifeaudio.com and inquire about advertising opportunities at lifeaudio.com/contact-us.