Is religious freedom under attack in Israel? What about the rest of the Epicenter?
In this episode of Inside The Epicenter, Joel talks about religious freedom in Israel and his relationship with Sam Brownback, former U.S. Ambassador-at-Large for International Religious Freedom. Also on the podcast is Carl’s interview with Brownback at the NRB 2023 convention. The former Ambassador shares his thoughts on what God is doing in the Middle East. They also consider the pressing matter of religious freedom in Israel and the challenges that lie ahead. Is there a growing trend of isolation and opposition against Israel? Listen to this episode to find out more!
- Attacks against religious freedom in Israel. (02:16)
- Israel's society includes Arab Muslims and Christians, who have the freedom to practice their faith. (04:02)
- Protection of the UN human rights declaration is crucial. (07:48)
- Religious freedom work is an open conversation. (16:18)
- The common father image unites Abrahamic faiths. (21:40)
- Religious freedom is important because we have different convictions. (25:35)
- Israel's open society is threatened by rising nationalism. (28:41)
Learn more about The Joshua Fund
Make a tax-deductible donation
The Joshua Fund Stock Media provided by DimmySad/Pond5
- Jewish Drug Addict to Evangelical Leader – Part 1 #88
- Jewish Drug Addict to Evangelical Leader – Part 2 #89
- How to Stand with Israel: Jack Hayford #87
- Hope From A Palestinian Perspective #71
Discover more Christian podcasts at lifeaudio.com and inquire about advertising opportunities at lifeaudio.com/contact-us.