Today's episode is the second one from Women's March, 2022 edition. As the name suggest, for the month of March, since the 8th is International Women’s Day, I’m going to be doing 4 women empowerment and feminism focused episodes, bringing different guests from different walks of life, to talk all about their experience with being a woman, feminism & women empowerment.
For this second episode I'm joined by Judith Martinez, the CEO and founder of InHerShoes, non-profit committed to catalyzing courage for girls and women around the world to live and create courageously. The foundation of everything they do begins and ends with one question: What would you do if you were 1% more courageous? They take a stand for girls' freedom of expression, assertion of passion, and pursuit of possibility in every aspect of their lives.
We talked about:
- Her story before creating InHerShoes and the why behind it
- How did she go about building the In Her Shoes team
- What’s the company culture she's try to maintain and defend in your organization
- How’s a typical day for you working on In Her Shoes
- What’s the most fulfilling thing about being the founder and CEO of this organization, and what’s the most challenging
- What are some of the things they’ve achieved in the last year and what are some that you wanna achieve in 2022
- What’s a moment in your life when you were 1% more courageous
- What feminism means to her and who are her role models when it comes to women empowerment
- What’s something you think we still need to work towards when it comes to gender equality
- What's her favorite thing about being a woman
Follow Judith: https://www.instagram.com/jud.ithmartinez/
Follow me: https://www.instagram.com/mypointofview.podcast/
Music: Cheese, prod. by Lukrembo https://soundcloud.com/lukrembo/cheese