Today I'm joined by Kevin Nahai, a Speaker and Coach from Los Angeles, California.
When he was 19, he was suddenly diagnosed with an incurable disease of the stomach that caused him to be unable to eat. He fell into a deep depression and became severely anorexic. He survived to tell the tale, but still spent most of his twenties suffering through crippling anxiety, toxic relationships, and complete lack of confidence.
After 7+ years of deep therapy, mentorship, and meditation, he was able to transform his life and become a Speaker and Coach. He believes that the final stage of healing is using what you went through in order to help other people; so every day, he harness his experiences and help others with their romantic relationships, self-esteem, anxiety, and future vision.
He has spent the better part of the last ten years developing and applying his philosophy that lasting change does not have to be slow or painful. Through clear, practical guidance and actionable daily steps, He is now able to teach others how to feel authentic love for themselves, feel calm and at ease, learn their purpose in life, and create beautiful, lasting relationships.
We talked about:
- what to do if you feel lost with my work/career trajectory and I don't know what I'm passionate about
- what are the questions we should be asking ourselves in order to find a career that is personally fulfilling, productive, and stable?
. what is the difference between a Life Purpose and a Career
- how can I learn my Life Purpose
- what is the right balance between career and everything else that's important: relationships, friends, family, hobbies, etc
- how to reduce the anxiety that comes with figuring out your life purpose and career
Follow Kevin: https://www.instagram.com/kevinnahai/
Follow me: https://www.instagram.com/mypointofview.podcast/
Music: Cheese, prod. by Lukrembo https://soundcloud.com/lukrembo/cheese