Today, my guest is John Hinson who works with Spotlight Branding, a digital marketing agency that focuses primarily on solo and small law firms. I wanted to have John back on the podcast today to talk about some of the issues revolving around how the marketplace has changed as a result of COVID, what has happened to law firms since then, and how that influences their approach to marketing. We then revisit some ideas about marketing, funnels, and all that good stuff. Hope you enjoy!
In this episode, Neil and John discuss:
- Marketing funnels and content loops.
- Where law firms fall short in their marketing process.
- Providing valuable education in your monthly newsletter.
- Actionable tips for better marketing, newsletters, and social media.
- Losing contact with the people already in your network and funnel is throwing business down the drain. Maintaining relationships and contact can help with referrals and repeat business.
- Turn your marketing funnels into loops - don’t have a start and an ending, keep contacts circling through your content loop.
- Create an updraft and reenergize your contacts. While automation is great, having a personal touch can shake up the connection and give strength to that contact.
- People are consuming short-form content. This is where more value can be generated for your law firm and your potential clients.
"There's value in that consistent loop and just creating ongoing touchpoints that keep you in front of people and keep you top of mind." — John Hinson
Get in touch with John Hinson:
The Law Firm Marketing Minute: https://spotlightbranding.com/the-law-firm-marketing-minute/
Center Stage: https://spotlightbranding.com/center-stage/
Spotlight Insider: https://spotlightbranding.com/insider/
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ruby Receptionist - Virtual receptionist & live call services that will help you grow your office (and save money), one call at a time - to learn more, go to https://get.ruby.com/TLE or call 844.311.7829
- The Net Profit CFO - Ryan Kimler works with attorneys who want to enjoy higher net profits without working longer or harder. With just 9 Simple Numbers, Ryan will help you drive more profit to your bottom line-and he won't confuse you with all the details! Connect with Ryan at www.netprofitcfo.com.
Get in touch with Neil: