AJ Alonzo is the Director of Marketing at demandDrive. He's responsible for marketing communication efforts growing their social media presence and is a co-host of The UNSUBSCRIBE Podcast. It's a podcast designed to help Sales Development Reps better prospect, manage their teams, and prepare them for the world of Sales Development.
During this episode, we discussed tenacity, grit, resilience, and how the industry of sales development has developed since we started a while back.
These were my top ten takeaways from our conversation.
1. Why they started their own podcast
2. The advantages of seeing it through vs always leaving for the next best thing.
3. How the SDR mentality can help you in many aspects of life.
4. Work smarter not harder.
5. The evolution of sales and how consumers can research everything before speaking with your company.
6. How successful organizations really understand taking care of their SDRs.
7. How prospecting and building those strong SDR skills can help you excel as a top AE.
8. How personalization has changed because of all of the information we have out there on the internet.
9. How the pandemic has changed prospecting.
10. Authenticity gets you meetings.
If you want to connect with AJ, you can connect with him below.