Join us on Episode 147 of The Davidson Hang Podcast on owning your own CrossFit Gym.
Entrepreneurship Top 10 Tips
1. Write a business plan (Turn your idea into actionable steps)
- Figure out what it would take to actually open your business
- Estimate Startup costs, expenses and estimate how much business you need to profit.
2. Start small & build from there
- You don’t need a massive facility or all the expensive equipment right away.
3. Know your strength and weaknesses
- If you can’t figure it out yourself, hire someone who specializes in that. Example – accounting
4. Work towards improving every day –
- Personally – Take care of your own health and well being
- In business – Complacency is the enemy of success
5. Be passionate & genuine
- Customers, Investors, Business Partners will know right away if you really believe in your service or product.
- Be an expert in your service/product or always be working on becoming an expert.
6. Fake it till you make it – ALL new business owners are learning and figuring it out as they go. Mistakes will happen, all that matters is how you adapt and correct your mistakes.
7. Never be too good to take out the trash
- Always be willing to do any jobs at your business
8. Be a leader – Take responsibility for all things in your business. Leaders don’t blame staff, customers, other external factors.
9. Your service/product – Charge what your worth. Undercutting the competition is a race to the bottom.
10. Becoming an entrepreneur is incredible.
- If it was easy, everyone would do it. Plenty of people told me it was a bad idea. If you can make your passion into a business it’s one of the most rewarding experiences you’ll ever have. - Going into work and putting in hours isn’t a chore when your investing in yourself and building a brand you believe in.
NCFit Iron Strong Athletics
located 832 Ridgewood Ave, Bldg 3B North Brunswick, NJ 08902