Join us on another episode about healing, love, restoring integrity, and leadership.
Michael Pirson is the Area Chair and is a Professor at Gabelli School of Business at Fordham and he is the president of the International Humanistic Management Association. If you want to connect with him on LinkedIn, here is his profile.https://www.linkedin.com/in/michael-pirson-5541b0/
These were my top ten lessons from my conversation with Michael Pirson.
1. Achievement and being authentic vs intentionally choosing powerfully what we want to focus on.
2. What we have gotten out of Landmark's Team Leadership and Management Program so far.
3. Accountability, Transformation, and being our word
4. Cleaning things up and taking 100% responsibility and the power that brings.
5. Empowering your children and parenthood
6. Common Humanity
7. What we got out of Landmark's Communication Power to Create and Access To Power
8. Vulnerability Is Power
9. Relationships and Love/Affinity
Check out this episode if you are having family/relationship breakdowns.
What a wholesome episode just in time for the new year, check this out if you are looking to make any new year resolution with some inspiration from such a powerful leader!