In this episode, we have Tom Satterly, a retired CSM Delta Force, best-selling author of All Secure, co-founder and co-CEO of All Secure Foundation, professional speaker, and podcast host. Let us gain more insight about the secret to getting beyond PTSD through strong relationships and much more.
- 02:44- Journey of Tom’s after the transition
- 10:39- What should people come to All secure for, and how they're being served?
- 17:22- Addressing the relationship issue
- 19:50- Relationship dealing with the pandemic
- The relationship is work, and we should put effort to be good at it.
- We have not been taught of everything, admit that you need help, ask for help, and start taking care of yourself.
- The solution to solving PTSD is the strong relationship
- “What we don't realize is that we put all our efforts into helping other people in the serving industry, but we never take care of ourselves”
- “Be aware that it's physically impossible to have been taught of everything, and so start listening to people and judge less”
FREE! - Get the First 3 Chapters of Veteran Wealth Secrets
Free eBook & Webinar - The BETTER Survivor Benefit Plan Alternative
Connect with Scott R. Tucker on LinkedIn!