Veteran Wealth Secrets 039 with Amanda Huffman
Today, we have Amanda Huffman, who served in the Air Force for six years as a Civil Engineer. While in the Air Force, she has deployed to Afghanistan with the Army. She left the military to be a stay-at-home mom, and through that transition, she started blogging. Currently, she is the host of the Women of the Military Podcast. Today, she will share her insights into transition and dive into the meaning of "You can't do it alone" with Amanda.
- 03:50- The start of Amanda's blogging and podcasting journey
- 05-00- Amanda's catalyst
- 07:59- The Women of the Military Podcast
- 10:32- The meaning of "You can't do it alone"
- 18:24- The main theme or message of Amdanda's podcast
- We make a lot of mistakes, but we have to learn along the way. Failing forward is the way to go.
- Check out different niches and find your voice
- Start connecting people, use social media platforms to meet more people within your community.
- “We make mistakes, but go back, change them, move forward, and keep building on that.”- Amanda Huffman
- “As a woman veteran, I realized that I can talk to women and found out that women have these amazing stories that people don't know about.”- Amanda Huffman
- “Blogging and podcasting is not a very individual thing because you can't do it alone. “- Amanda Huffman
- “You can't do it alone. When we all work together, we can reach many more people to extend help.”- Amanda Huffman
- “Your story matters.” Amanda Huffman
FREE! - Get the First 3 Chapters of Veteran Wealth Secrets
Free eBook & Webinar - The BETTER Survivor Benefit Plan Alternative
Connect with Scott R. Tucker on LinkedIn!