Jeremy Knauff is a Marine veteran who ran a successful marketing agency until a health crisis nearly killed him and destroyed his business. He rebuilt from that devastating loss by developing a process that his agency now uses to turn clients into the authority in their industry.
- 01.25- Trials and tribulations of Jeremy Knauff
- 02:30- Jeremy Knauff went through a health crisis
- 03:34- Jeremy developed a process to turn people into authorities in their industry
- 11:07- Veteran's are great at doing the job but are not great at demonstrating capabilities and self-promotion
- 12:21- Adapt and overcome
- 13:43- Leveraging the digital landscape to becoming an authority
- 17-43- Becoming an authority by sharing knowledge and experience, and building a community
- 20:42- The foundation of building authority in an industry
- 23:57- The Spartan Media
- Learn from failures and build resilience from them. If you can't work the same way that you used to, find smarter ways to do things.
- Get out there whether it's digital or in the physical world, to demonstrate capabilities and heighten self-promotion
- Sharing your knowledge and experience, and building a community around your brand, are the key to becoming an authority
- “We learn so much more from our failures than we ever will from our success”- Jeremy Knauff
- “In the marketing industry, if you don't have case studies or clients that you can use as an example, you're nobody”-Jeremy Knauff
- “The bottom line is there's a lot of opportunities out there if we're willing to take it.”-Jeremy Knauff
- “Regardless of the circumstances, focus on your goal, adapt, and overcome.”- Jeremy Knauff
- “Leverage the digital world to find and learn new knowledge and skills, stay up to date on it and keep refining because that's how we're going to be good at it. “- Jeremy Knauff
FREE! - Get the First 3 Chapters of Veteran Wealth Secrets
Buy Veteran Wealth Secrets on Amazon!
Connect with Scott R. Tucker on LinkedIn!