Today, we will have Patrick O'Neill, the CEO of Amp Your Good, Inc. Patrick will share his wisdom about how to find and identify a good mentor who will help in the domains that you need expertise in, especially in this modern economy.
- 01:43- How did Patrick get into entrepreneurship?
- 06:00- Give Healthy project
- 13:42- What is mentorship and how to find a good mentor
- 20:00- How to find civilian mentors to be involved in the military community
- Find a mentor that cares to take the time to give you thoughtful advice, not necessarily always the correct advice, but you feel they are acting in your interest.
- Mentors don't have to be someone older than you, but someone who can give insight into something you need help with.
- Mentorship is getting assistance and perspective in the domains that you don't have expertise in.
- “A good way to help people is with food and give them what you would expect or hope for how somebody would help you.”- Patrick O'Neill
- “Have a mindset that mentors don't fall out from the sky, have an understanding of what you think your broad needs are in terms of advice or coaching” - Patrick O'Neill
Free eBook & Webinar - The BETTER Survivor Benefit Plan Alternative
FREE eBook Veteran Retirement Rescue - Avoid the Coming Retirement Crisis!
Connect with Scott R. Tucker on LinkedIn!