In this episode, we have Jason Williscrof, a United States Navy. After transitioning, he had a series of technology startups that led to a career in data management consulting for global financial institutions. Listen as Jason shares the "you can't do it alone" tips and a couple of tricks on how not to do it alone, and much more.
- 09:10- The "smart and safe path" coming out of the military
- 12:59- The story behind Ring Knocker
- 22:00- What do veterans can do in finding their identity/purpose?
- 26:00- Leveraging the internet to your advantage
- 27:45- The goal for RingKnocker
- Position yourself to thrive through anything because nobody knows what's going to happen.
- Activate your professional network, network to people who already understand you, and then do business with them
- Leverage the digital skillset to connect to your community, to put yourself out there in the civilian world.
- “You can fail at stuff a few times, and it's okay. You can pick it up and try something different.”
- “Nobody knows what's going to happen, and so it makes a lot of sense to position yourself to thrive no matter what. “
- “Business is better than charity if you want to do effective things right because money is a strong indicator of whether you're doing the job well or not. “
FREE! - Get the First 3 Chapters of Veteran Wealth Secrets
Free eBook & Webinar - The BETTER Survivor Benefit Plan Alternative
Connect with Scott R. Tucker on LinkedIn!