"Silencing your inner critic is one of the toughest things to do, but once you get a hold of it life/business will run a lot smoother."-Private Chef Ronaldo Linares.
He works as a private chef in the New Jersey area providing clients with gourmet meals that are healthy, makes them feel great, and aids in their life development.
- 02:01- The unique journey of Ronaldo Linares to U.S Marine
- 08:20- What is the American dream mean to Ronaldo
- 10:55- The C-H-E-F concept (Career, Health, Education, and Family)
- 14:25- Silencing the inner critic
- 18:07- Turning inner-critic into your friend
- 26:06- Becoming great at any business with servant leadership
- 28:52- What do the next three years look like for Ronaldo?
- The American dream is living a life on your terms
- Start silencing your inner critic by finding people who are already doing it to gain wisdom.
- Take control of your inner critic and turn it into inner-motivator to help you keep going
- “American dream for me is being able to live your life on your terms, stop doing things for other people.“- Ronaldo Linares
- “As soon as your start taking control of that inner critic, you start developing that muscle memory, you start developing that habit and turn it into an inner motivator.”- Ronaldo Linares
- “The civilian world is different, you have to speak differently, but it doesn't mean you cannot implement that leadership tactic from the military”- Ronaldo Linares
FREE! - Get the First 3 Chapters of Veteran Wealth Secrets
Get your copy of the Modern Guide to Military & Veterans Life Insurance
Connect with Scott R. Tucker on LinkedIn!