In this episode of the Veteran Wealth Secrets, we will have Michael Henninger, U.S. Army Veteran, CEO, and founder of VBOTAG Consulting and The Lorelei Group, to tell us about his prosperous journey to the finance field. Michael gives us more insights about opportunities to build a business out of passion, especially during these trying times, and how to find your sense of purpose in this modern economy.
- 01:09- Michael Henninger's journey from the medical field to the finance field
- 07:06- The opportunities in the veteran community amidst the pandemic
- 11:45- The Vivo Tag and the types of businesses Michael serves
- 13:37- The opportunities for veterans in the finance industry
- 15:30- The tax season explained
- Surround yourself with people that think like you, and eliminate people that don't. Build relationships with clients and other business owners within your niche.
- The modern economy gave the veteran community more opportunities to make a business out of their passion
- Wealth is not about how rich you get, but it's about your time and your sense of purpose.
- “You will encounter people that will tell you, you can't do something when they never tried doing it, to begin with, so you have to surround yourself with people that think like you.” - Michael Henninger
- “As horrendous as this Covid has been, it's showing a world that you don't have to be in a brick-and-mortar building because you can be anywhere and build a business out of your passion.”- Michael Henninger
- “As far as starting as a business and finding that freedom, you have to find what you're passionate about. Your passion will pull you through when your excitement is gone. “
FREE! - Get the First 3 Chapters of Veteran Wealth Secrets
Free eBook & Webinar - The BETTER Survivor Benefit Plan Alternative
Connect with Scott R. Tucker on LinkedIn!