Let's gain great insights from Enrique Acosta Gonzalez, the CEO of Triad Leadership Solutions, and dig into a deeper understanding of effective leadership and how to fill the void.
- 01:13- What is Triad Leadership Solutions?
- 05:27- Triad Leadership Solutions helps veteran's leadership work in the civilian world.
- 09:00- The expectations on military leadership
- 09:50- What does effective leadership mean?
- 12:30- The precursor to good leadership
- 16:09- How to fill the void?
- 19:47- Where there's nothing available, create it
- 21:20- Finding creativity within ourselves
- 26:45- What's next to Triad Leadership Solution?
- Effective leadership is the ability of a person to communicate clearly to the group who vested interest and trust in that person, which will result in the flawless execution of the team's mission.
- To be a great leader is to become a great follower. At times, digress from leadership to be a follower to continue to grow as a leader
- Be proactive to dare and find the void, and then fill it with impactful efforts.
- “We are not running a dictator leadership organization anymore, but an effective leadership with all the necessary steps to grow and be effective to the civilian world.”-Enrique Acosta Gonzalez
- “The school system is geared to teach you how to be a follower, and I believe that's the precursor to great leadership. You have to be a great follower to be a great leader.” -Enrique Acosta Gonzalez
- “Dare to identify that void if you see it fill it. See the necessity to fill it and make an impactful effort.” -Enrique Acosta Gonzalez
FREE! - Get the First 3 Chapters of Veteran Wealth Secrets
FREE eBook Veteran Retirement Rescue - Avoid the Coming Retirement Crisis!
Connect with Scott R. Tucker on LinkedIn!