Today we will sit with Sergeant First Class (ret) and founder of Honoring the Heroes, Ryan Jones, to share his wisdom and advocacy about helping the military community as well as the law enforcement community through Honoring the Heroes.
- 01:03- Ryan Jones's role in the military
- 03:26- What is Honoring Heroes about?
- 06:19- A police officer has no decompressed time, unlike the military.
- 8:190- What's next on the horizon for Ryan Jones?
- 09:52- Honoring the Heroes is limited by funding.
- 13:02-Networking- Ryan's secret in pulling it off
- 16:40- Ryan's transition story
- 21:20- What's next for Ryan in the coming years for Honoring the Heroes?
- Honoring the Heroes gives tactical backpacks filled with resources for mental, emotional and spiritual health.
- LinkedIn is more than just a social media platform but an incredible platform to reach out to people and establish your network.
- Networking is the key that made Honoring the Heroes a success.
- “One of the best things that we could do as veterans is to talk positively about our service. Don't sugarcoat the negative, but let's also emphasize the positive things that the military has given us.” - Ryan Jones
- “I am amazed how many people are willing to help if you would only ask, and Linkedin's been amazing for all of our tractions and everything going forward.” - Ryan Jones
- “Pick something that you enjoy doing even if it doesn't pay enough because if you're doing something but you're miserable, you'll only do it long enough until you think you can quit.” - Ryan Jones
FREE! - Get the First 3 Chapters of Veteran Wealth Secrets
FREE eBook Veteran Retirement Rescue - Avoid the Coming Retirement Crisis!
Connect with Scott R. Tucker on LinkedIn!