Michael Sorensen demonstrates the simple superpower that vastly improves our relationships: validation.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) How to improve conversations with the four-step validation method
2) How we unintentionally invalidate others
3) How to move past the discomfort of emotional conversations
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep693 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT MICHAEL —
Michael Sorensen is a marketing executive by day and a bestselling author, speaker, and relationship coach by night. His book, I Hear You, has helped hundreds of thousands of people across the world become masters of connection in business, love, and life.
Michael has been invited to speak at some of the world’s largest organizations, had his work translated into over a dozen languages, and has even conducted training for the United States Navy.
• Website: MichaelSSorensen.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Software: TextExpander
• App: Copy’Em
• Book: Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss
• Book: The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
• Book: The Slight Edge (Turning Simple Disciplines into Massive Success and Happiness) by Jeff Olson
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• StoryBlocks. Enhance your video storytelling quickly, beautifully, and affordably at Storyblocks.com/awesome.