Host: Kevin Smith Dives into the weekly news most impactful to the Heartland
- Mass confusion in Missouri. As Rule threatening MO library funding over ‘obscene’ books takes effect
- How Washington Bargained Away Rural America
ST. CHARLES COUNTY DEMOCRAT FIRST CAPITOL DINNER
- Republican on the governing board of Arizona’s largest county will not seek reelection during the 2024 cycle after Conservative harassment.
- Arizona Superintendent of Public Schools Tom Horne reveals near billion dollar price tag for taxpayers for school voucher scheme.
- Happy Pride month from Democratic Gov. Tony Evers
- A new report regarding child welfare in Wisconsin is showing that Native American and Black children are being disproportionately removed from their families when compared to their white counterparts.
- Officials in Iowa are making plans to demolish a six-story apartment building a day after it partially collapsed, injuring at least one person and displacing countless residents and businesses.
- And lastly in Missouri, It's illegal to wrestle bears