Sitting Down With Florida Man
This week, BBE welcomes the Florida Men on Florida Man podcast back to the show. Jennifer sits down with Wayne to discuss Dave Berry’s book, Best State Ever, a heartfelt defense of his beloved state of Florida.
- Sponges. Yes, sponges. We know, you're hooked already.
- The Villages: your favorite quasi-dystopian retirement community.
- When are you considered a Floridian? What about a Mainer?
- The Skunk Ape makes an appearance, which is unsurprising given Jennifer’s Bigfoot obsession.
- Anecdotes on alligators are shared.
- If you're in Florida and want to go to a beautiful park with a lighthouse, check out St. Mark's National Wildlife Refuge.
- What do you think the best state ever is and why? The answers may [not] surprise you.
Connect with Florida Men On Florida Man
- Interesting in learning more about Florida Man? Find them on your favorite podcasting app.
- Or check out their website.
- Or their supremely ~aesthetic~ Instagram.
Support the Pod
*Some of the links above are affiliate links and I will receive commission from any purchases made through them*Support the show