Justin Phillips , Co- Owner of Support Black Colleges has been able to master the art of patience, resourcefulness, and being a good mentee to scale a business to multiple 7 figures! From the NBA to some of the world's most notable celebrities, the brand has had a massive impact and is blazing the trail for what it means to be a legacy brand. In this episode we sit down to unpack :
- Consistency In Actions and Intention : How to forge your way through tough seasons and business and keep your ultimate goal as the main focus.
- Intellectual Property and Branding : Why the ultimate play is owning the rights to a brand and merging that brand to a cause. This is one of the keys to the world’s most successful and lucrative legacy brands.
- Indirect and Intentional Influencer Marketing : When to know your brand is ready to get in front of people with massive influence ; without pestering, trolling, or being inauthentic in your approach to them.
- Relationship Building and Investing In Skillsets : How to identify the people you want to add massive value to and what skillsets you need to invest for in order to scale your business and impact 10X .
And so much more!
Connect with Justin on IG : https://www.instagram.com/justinp/
Ask your money questions here : https://www.videoask.com/fjp1gzv8y
Join the Melanin Money Experience today :
Get unlimited access to all of our Masterclasses here :
Need a financial check up? Get your WEALTH HEALTH SCORE today :
Take your financial advisor wherever you go with POCKET ADVISOR:
Follow the Melanin Money brand on Instagram
- Connect with George on Instagram
- Connect with Carter on Instagram
- Connect with Jacqueline on Instagram