Have you been spending time wondering what your purpose in life is? What you are here to do? If so, then this episode of Courage In Our Time is just for you.
In this episode I discuss:
- The importance of quiet, alone time as an introvert
- The challenge of finding the courage to take that time for yourself
- Seeing sensitivity as a strength, not a weakness
- Recognizing the impact that the disruptions in your life and the world may be having on you
- The value of high-level visioning
- The importance of soul time and how it can help you work through the negative ‘dark horse’ type monologue in your head that tries to bring you down
- Learning how to use your life energy on things that feed your soul
- How to make decisions, take action on things today that will get you closer to your long-term vision
- How it’s time for the seekers and sensitive ones (just like you!) to heal the world with the work they were brought here to do
If you have been experiencing a sense of overstimulation or overwhelm, while also feeling a deep longing to do the work that you are meant to do, I hope that this podcast ignites a flame in you. Because the world needs our work as much as we need it right now.
I would love to hear from you if there are any particular insights from this podcast that help you move forward toward your vision. Thanks for listening!