Meet Victoria Glanz, a 12-year expert in bringing foreign brands to China and successfully launching them in e-commerce. Until recently, she led international expansion for Baozun, China's leading e-commerce service provider, launching its offices in Paris. She is launching a new company called Sesame that helps brands sell better online, taking her experience from China. You'll quickly discover there isn't much about China e-commerce that Victoria doesn't know.
1. I never chose e-commerce in the first place, but not it's my obsession day and night.
2. The demand is ready in Europe for e-commerce, but the offer is not yet being served
3. Conversion Phase: the biggest difference between Europe & China's e-commerce markets
4. Traditional Brands in Europe Still See Digital as a Sideshow
5. Social Commerce -will the China model work in Europe?
6. Any thoughts on Ali Express?
7. To do big volume, don't go on WeChat
8. Live Commerce: Will it work in Europe?: It depends upon the volumes
9. What will happen post-Austin Li?
10. Is China still a great market for brands? 50% is No!
11. What about DTC commerce models in China?
12. How do get into the e-commerce business? Just do it.
13. A/B Test: Shanghai, the French Riveria and No Ris de Veau