It's a "he said, she said" situation in court, during testimony in the lawsuit filed by a retired Utah Optometrist against actor and lifestyle influencer Gwyneth Paltrow.
Terry Sanderson accuses Paltrow of crashing into him on a beginner ski slope, leaving him with brain damage and four broken ribs. Paltrow has countersued saying Sanderson caused the crash.
Joining Nancy Grace Today
- Darryl Cohen - Former Assistant District Attorney (Fulton County, Georgia) Former Assistant State Attorney (Florida), Defense Attorney, Cohen, Cooper, Estep, & Allen, LLC; Facebook: "Darryl B Cohen", Twitter: @DarrylBCohen
- Caryn Stark - Psychologist- Trauma and Crime Expert; Twitter: @carnpsych
- Jason Jensen - Private Investigator and Owner of Jensen Private Investigations; Co-founder: "Cold Case Coalition" (Salt Lake City, UT); Twitter: @JasonJPI, Facebook/Instagram: "Jensen Investigations"
- Dr. Harvey Castro - Board-certified Emergency Care Physician & Healthcare Consultant, CEO of ChatGPT and Healthcare, Author: “Revolutionize your health & fitness with ChatGPT's modern weight loss hacks;" Twitter: @HarveycastroMD
- Mark Di Nola - Ski Safety Expert, RyeRisk Ski Safety Consulting
- Emily Ashcraft - Reporter for KSL.com in Utah; Twitter: @emilyjaneen3
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
Morbid Network | Wondery