The Rich Zeoli Show- Hour 1:
- Earlier today, President Joe Biden’s personal attorney Bob Bauer announced via a statement that the FBI will search Biden’s home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Bauer said: “The search today is a further step in a thorough and timely DOJ process we will continue to fully support and facilitate. We will have further information at the conclusion of today’s search.” According to the Washington Post, the search concluded after three-and-a-half hours.
- Ian Sams of the White House Counsel’s Office spoke with reporters on Wednesday—though, he conveyed very little information about President Biden’s mishandling of classified documents. Sams claimed the Biden Administration has been “transparent” while refusing to answer whether the FBI will conduct searches at any other properties associated with President Biden. Sams also refused to say if any additional classified information was discovered during the FBI’s search of the president’s Rehoboth Beach home on Wednesday morning.
- Even mainstream news outlets are turning on the Biden Administration for their lack of transparency regarding the President’s mishandling of classified materials. For example, CBS News correspondent Adriana Diaz expressed frustration with how the White House has handled the situation.
- On Wednesday, White House Press Secretary Karine Jean Pierre spoke with reporters—but, much like Ian Sams, she offered almost no details on Biden’s mishandling of classified documents.
- While speaking with MSNBC, Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas was unable to answer where an estimated 600,000 “got-away” migrants—individuals who crossed the U.S. Southern border illegally and undetected without formally seeking asylum—are currently located.
- Zeoli announces that John Paul Mac Isaac—the electronics repairman inadvertently caught up in the Hunter Biden laptop scandal—will be joining him for a 1210 WPHT Speaker Series on February 23rd in person at FOP Lodge #5! Ticket information will be available soon!