Summary of Podcast:
Imagine being able to heal perimenopause symptoms through insight alone. By consciously choosing JOY over stress, Tania Elfersy did just that.
Today, Tania helps other women reach natural relief for their perimenopause and menopause symptoms.
“Within every single woman there is a very clear intuitive part of us, which surfaces at midlife.”
I say YES to this! It appears, I became an ‘elder’ a looonnng time ago.
Instead of consuming more herbs, potions and medicines, perhaps the answer is already INSIDE us? By considering the nature of our thoughts, slowing down and reducing the stressors in our lives, we can tune into the wiser woman within.
The guest contact info:
TAKEAWAYS FROM THIS EPISODE:
1. Tania helps women find natural symptom relief in perimenopause and menopause.
2. ‘The Wiser Woman’s Guide to Perimenopause and Menopause’ is the name of her book. Within every single woman lies a very clear intuitive part of us, which surfaces at midlife.
3. Eight years ago, through the power of choice, Tania witnessed the spontaneous recovery of her own symptoms.
4. Many women do not understand perimenopause, menopause and post-menopause as a gradual change.
5. “Why would my body be getting it wrong?”
6. Tania discovered she was creating her stress by taking her life too seriously. Her body was creating the symptoms due to stress.
7. Her sensitive body was telling her to wake up from the path that was not serving her.
8. Once she had an insight about the nature of thought, all symptoms cleared up almost overnight.
9. If she returned to take the thought of “I’m not enough” seriously, her symptoms could return again.
10.We have an incredible guidance system within us longing for a gentler connection.
11. Konenki is the term for menopause in Japanese and we can see how it differs: a season of energy and change from the age of 40-60, graduating into an elder.
12. What a refreshing view point: moving from being deficient to a rite of passage.
13. The Beach and the intention to see without glasses is an amazing story. Going to the beach for expansive views.
14. By prioritizing time in her life to do nothing, by finding her bliss at the beach, and by healing her eyesight, the chapters of her book became apparent. This happened when she let go of the pressure.
15. The best is yet to come.
Mentioned in this episode:
- Meir Schneider runs the workshops to naturally improve eyesight. He is based in CA but often runs workshops in Europe too. https://self-healing.org/
- ‘The Wiser Woman’s Guide to Perimenopause and Menopause’ a book by Tania Elfersy. You can find it where books are sold.
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.