How To Identify Your Captors
Kidnapping and human trafficking are a terrible part of our realty. In the unlikely event you are taken captive at home or abroad, there are several things you can do that will help investigators find you, and identify your captors.
A #podcast episode about #surveillance, #intelligence, #situationalawareness, and the #Grayman
In this episode:
1. Out of 460,000 children who go missing every year, 1,435 are victims of kidnapping. This number is an estimate, and in reality, it is a lot higher due to the fact that many kidnapping cases go unreported.
2. The children who are most likely to be kidnapped are between the ages of 12-17, and females are of higher risk of being kidnapped than males.
3. Children over the age of 12 make up 80% of the total number of kidnapping victims in the United States. Experts theorized that teen recklessness accounts for many of the kidnapping cases, while the same cannot be said for children under the age of 12.
4. Every year 2.8 million teens run away from home, and most of them are between the ages of 10-18. They are not considered victims of kidnapping.
5. Out of the total number of abductions, approximately 1,230 of kidnappings happen at the hands of family members. Most of these abductions happen due to legal custody battles and the kidnappers trying to influence their custody situation.
6. Stranger abductions, i.e. abductions that happen at the hands of non-family members amount to 205 cases each year.
7. The group that is at the highest risk of getting abducted by strangers is females between the ages of 12-17. A great majority of the girls in this age group who get abducted do not live with their parents – either biological or adopting parents.
Send me an audio question: https://anchor.fm/grayman/message
Intel Training: https://inteltrainingeducation.locals.com/
Check Out The Disagreeable Thoughts & Philosophies of DMR Publications
Support this podcast with a small monthly donation to help sustain future episodes @your link
Send in a voice message: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/grayman/message
Support this podcast: https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/grayman/support