In part 1, Rishad gave a quick intro to personal finance if you are new to investing. The pandemic has put a lot of stress on people's finances. So in part 2, we decided to focus on how to manage your personal finances in these challenging times.
In this part, Rishad talks about
- His experiences with investors during the pandemic
- How to prepare your finances in these difficult times
- Basics of health insurance
- Importance of having nominees for your investments and other accounts
- How to prepare for eventual market downturns
- How to think about philanthropy if you have the financial ability to help people in these trying times