Oct 15 2021
3 Don't go major on minors! | Air starter series
Hi there, TYPEEPs
“Ano na lang ang sasabihin ng iba?” Have you asked yourself with these words? I tell you, this phrase has already killed a lot of dreams and passions. In this episode, we will discover the essential things that people should give attention to, and the things that are not worthy of our time, or even just a glimpse! If you’re turning 20, or already in the mid-20s, who’s trying to build a thriving and fulfilling career, then this podcast perfectly fits you! Get ready to hear a relatable story and an eye-opener discussion to jump off in starting living life to the fullest.
" What you need is the courage to forget; whatever those people have to say and the courage to accept that as you start your journey in achieving the life that you want, you will be alone.” – Michellie
Today on this episode, get to learn about:
· The importance of giving value to our time towards achieving life-fulfilling goals
· To get to learn how to give a proper view of things
· Get to know the things that are not worth spending our time
· Developing a focused goal-driven heart, and not getting wavered by others opinions
Jump to time stamps here!
(0:45) Time to reflect on how we spend our time towards success
(1:12) Finding out the "whys" and "hows" in achieving life-fulfilling goals
(4:22) Where you spend your time reflects the way you achieve your goals
(5: 51) Learn how to be a good steward of our time
My Words of Passion/ Tweetables
· “Be mindful if where you put your time and energy; always check if is this something that I am doing now bringing me value in the future, or is it helping me get closer to achieve meaningful success."
· “If it doesn't make you a better person or it doesn't get you closer to your goals in life, then that's just a minor thing, don't put majority of your energy on those kinds of activities.”
· “What people think about you is something that you cannot control”
Connect with me!
Keep posted for more episodes like this, TYPIPs! And, if you know someone who you think would love and be inspired by this episode, please share it with them on social media.
Turn your passions into... Profit!
I appreciate you for tuning into today’s episode of the Turn Your Passion Into Profit Podcast: Don’t Go Major on Minor Things in Life. Let’s be friends on my following socials:
Show Notes are written by: Zoe Grace Buergo - email@example.com
Podcast Intro music is Edited by : Lei Peñoso
Lei is a Social Media Manager, Podcast Editor, and a Podcast Virtual Assitant
If you need her expertise here are her links: