Meet the Roatan (Honduras) Bitcoin Community
Global 🍊💊 -er
In this episode, we interviewed the plebs from Roatán, Honduras. We covered:
Deep dive into Próspera ZEDE
* What is Próspera ZEDE?
* Why was Próspera the first jurisdiction in the world to adopt Bitcoin in April 2021?
* What are other advantages of Próspera as a jurisdiction?
* There are natural synergies between El Salvador and Próspera and Bitcoin friendly jurisdictions. Has there been any talks about collaboration?
* Setting up bank accounts for Próspera companies in El Salvador (not possible yet)
* BREAKING: Towerbank in Panama becomes the first bank in the world to formally accept a Próspera entity for corporate banking when it is announced in the space that 3JAN (Samson’s nation state orange pilling company) has been accepted as a corporate client
Deep dive into AmityAge
* What is AmityAge and what is the vision?
* About the AmityAge Academy (Bitcoin education center) in Roatán
* Are people open to start using Bitcoin for payments in Próspera?
Other projects on Roatán
* BREAKING: Satoshi Nakamoto’s grave has been discovered at the bottom of the sea near the coast of Próspera
* What proficiencies are required to dive down to Satoshi’s grave?
* The installation of the Bitcoin ATM service at the AmityAge Academy and future plans for the island of Roatán
Links to things referred to on the podcast:
* Prospera official website: https://prospera.hn/
* AmityAge official website (under construction): https://www.amityage.com/
* Bitcoin community Roatán: https://web.facebook.com/groups/482643843863161
Próspera Economic Development Platform
Próspera is partnered with the Honduran government under the ZEDE program to create its first economic development hub - like a Special Economic Zone - on the island of Roatán. The regulations and taxation within this semi-autonomous hub are distinct from the rest of Honduras, which enables an environment for doing business that is one of the best in the world. The framework instituted by the Próspera Platform enables businesses to grow profitably in a free market, but in a way that is sustainable for the environment and for local communities.--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/gbtcf/message