What to do about it part three! This one is all about setting up a Rule of Life in regards to our finances. We talk about asking and answering the following questions as a means to put action to our faith, and align our lives to both the heart and the commands of God when it comes to financial giving:
· What are your assets, debts, and earnings?
· How much have you made in your lifetime?
· What do you spend your money on? Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly?
· How much money (if any) do you currently give away? To whom?
2. Step two: Set a rule.
· What financial practices and philosophies make up your current rule of life?
· What kind of person are you becoming because of them?
· What financial and giving practices would you like to add, cut out, or change?
3. Step three: Test it.
4. Step four: Refine, and commit.