Liminal space is defined as the transitional space that can be physical, metaphorical, spiritual, or emotional. Pulling from examples in Disneyland, Proper People, & Station Eleven I'm looking at how we navigate through liminal space when we encounter it.
In this episode, I'm discussing:
- the definition of liminal space
- the four types of liminal space: physical, emotional, metaphorical, and spiritual
- examples of liminal space in every day life
- intentional liminal space and happenstance liminal space, and how they are different
- 5 ways to work with liminal space when you encounter it in your life
Love the show, and what to show your support?