Last season we had a Guest talk to us about Life as a Boy Mom. So of course we gotta show love to our Girl Moms out there too! Today's Guest has 3 daughters and she’s gonna share all the details on how life is raising 3 daughters. We’re talking makeup, dating, curfews, heartbreaks, friend drama and more!
- How many daughters do you have and how old are they?
- How did you react when you found out your 3rd child was another girl?
- What made you decide you were done at 3?
- Did you ever consider adopting a boy?
- Are all little girls sassy?
- Is “Daddy's Little Girl” really a thing? Do you think your girls are more attached to you or Dad?
- What does life look like as a “Girl Mom”?
- When do they start to develop an attitude?
- How do you handle all the PMS and mood swings?
- How do you handle heartbreaks & friend drama?
- Does parenting girls get easier or harder as they grow older?
- What kind of relationship do you have with your girls and are you closer to one more than others?
- What are your rules on makeup? Revealing clothes? Curfew? Dating?
- What tips do you have for girl moms who want to build a strong bond with their daughters?
This Episodes SHOWNOTES and LINKS mentioned:
Tune in every week for a mixture of topics on Parenting, Relationships, Self Care, Health & Fitness, Business, & Personal Growth.
We appreciate you Subscribing, Liking, Commenting, Reviewing, and Sharing us with your Mom friends.
Chat with us on...