Have you ever wondered how life would be if you had twins?
Double the feedings, Double the tantrums, Double the exhaustion!!!
Today we have a special guest who’s sharing her story on how life is like being a mom to twins!!!
- Do twins run in your family?
- What was your reaction when you found out?
- How was your pregnancy?
- Do you have any tips for registering for a twin baby shower?
- How was your delivery?
- How was newborn life?
- Were they on the same sleeping and feeding schedules?
- Did you breastfeed?
- How did you manage once Dad went back to work?
- What would you do when you were outnumbered and both would cry?
- Any tips for our Twin Mom listeners who are exhausted in the Newborn stage?
- How did you juggle twin babies and everyday house duties?
- Are your twins personalities completely different?
- Did they tag team you with tantrums during the toddler days?
- Do you tend to lump them together or do you encourage individuality?
- Does it tend to get easier as they get older, if so how?
- What words of encouragement can you give our twin Mamas who are in those harder days?
This Episodes SHOWNOTES and LINKS mentioned:
Tune in every week for a mixture of topics on Parenting, Relationships, Self Care, Health & Fitness, Business, & Personal Growth.
We appreciate you Subscribing, Liking, Commenting, Reviewing, and Sharing us with your Mom friends.
Chat with us on...