No one ever gets married thinking it could potentially end in an affair. We all hope it’s something we never have to worry about, but it’s actually more common than we think -people just don't like to talk about it because the pain is so deep. And navigating it while saving face for your children takes a whole other level of strength.
Today’s special guest is going to share how she recovered from her husband's affair while staying strong for her children. We hope this helps anyone who’s struggling with this situation.
- Did you see the affair coming?
- How did you tell your kids about it, and how did they react?
- Tell us about the hard days?
- What emotional battles did you go through?
- How did you parent during heartbreak?
- How did you separate seeing him as the enemy vs. seeing him as their Dad?
- How was it trying to figure out how to share custody?
- What did you do on your weekends alone without the kids?
- How did you help your kids through this transition?
- What is life like now?
- What helped you recover?
- How does an affair change you and your outlook on relationships?
- Could you ever trust again?
- Are you able to forgive him?
- Are you able to coparent?
- Are you able to be in the same room as the “mistress”?
- If you could go back in time and talk to yourself during those hard times, what would you say?
- How could we be a better friend to someone who is hurting from an affair?
This Episodes SHOWNOTES and LINKS mentioned:
Tune in every week for a mixture of topics on Parenting, Relationships, Self Care, Health & Fitness, Business, & Personal Growth.
We appreciate you Subscribing, Liking, Commenting, Reviewing, and Sharing us with your Mom friends.
Chat with us on...