The death of a baby is one of the most painful things that can happen to a family.
We invited a special guest to share her vulnerable experience with us. She’s gonna tell us what helped her get through the hard times and how we can be a better friend to someone who’s going through it.
Let’s get started, so grab your drinks, pop in those earphones -especially if you have little ears around, and let’s dive right into Episode # 60
- How was your pregnancy? Any complications?
- How far along were you when you found out something was wrong?
- How did you break the news to your family?
- Did you close yourself off from others?
- Tell us about the hard days?
- How was your delivery?
- Going home without your baby?
- What did you do with all her baby stuff?
- Did the thought of having another baby scare you?
- Did you and your husband grieve differently?
- Did the loss of your daughter put strain on your relationship?
- What helped you get through the hard days?
- How did you take care of yourself while grieving?
- How did you get the support you needed?
- Did you go to counseling or any other support groups?
- What’s life like now?
- How many kids do you have?
- When did you decide to try for another baby?
- Did you approach this pregnancy differently?
- When did you feel safe to celebrate your pregnancy?
- How could we be a better friend to someone who has just lost their baby?
This Episodes SHOWNOTES and LINKS mentioned:
Tune in every week for a mixture of topics on Parenting, Relationships, Self Care, Health & Fitness, Business, & Personal Growth.
We appreciate you Subscribing, Liking, Commenting, Reviewing, and Sharing us with your Mom friends.
Chat with us on...