Sign up to the Embodied Blueprint Masterclass: https://www.rebeccahaydon.com/embodimentmasterclass
Join my new group program, The Content Bible: https://www.rebeccahaydon.com/contentbible
We can work from anywhere, we can even record this very podcast from across the world and better yet, we can create content from anywhere! However, creating content isn’t as easy as it sounds. I know, I’ve been there, looking blankly at the screen wondering what earth should I say and most importantly how on earth do I say it. Introducing…Content Pillars!
In this episode I dig deep and share what truly made my business BOOM! You will learn what that pivotal point for me was, from scrounging to make rent to being able to travel across the world and make money whilst doing it! You won’t hear the words, “Fake it till you make it.” No siree, the art of embodiment is so powerful, and you beauty, are going to learn from mindset to strategy how to utilise this specific content pillar to make wonders for your business! Are you ready to step into the business owner you dream to be and embody the AS IF when showing up online?
In today’s episode we chat about:
- The two steps that you need to create embodied content
- A content creation exercise to help you understand the ins and outs of your ideal client on a micro level
- My story on when I started to sign consistent clients and what had changed in order to do so
- The biggest thing that my clients absolutely crave
- How investing time in creating embodied content can create quicker quantum leaps for you and your business and how to really step into your CEO mindset
- What every entrepreneur has to be ready for when they commit to their journey
- How we can start putting embodying into our content rather than relying on education
- What the Embodied Blueprint Masterclass is all about
- Why embodied content is so powerful and the best platform to create embodied content that performs well
- Sneak peek into the Content Bible launch
HEAD TO THE SHOW NOTES: https://www.rebeccahaydon.com/episode94
PS: Are you loving the podcast? It would mean the world if you could rate and review the podcast. This helps spread the word of the show to other ambitious female entrepreneurs just like you. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to tag me on your Instagram @_rebeccahaydon_ or send your review to email@example.com for your chance to get a FREE 30 Minute 1:1 session with me.
And, if you haven’t done so already, follow the show so you don’t miss out on any new, plus juicy bonus episodes. Follow now!