Join The Content Bible: https://www.rebeccahaydon.com/contentbible
As humans, we naturally gravitate towards those who we connect with. Showing your vulnerability online is one key way to building that connection because it bridges the gap between you and your ideal clients. Think about it, if all I did online were to show up saying things were peaches and cream, how relatable would that really be? You’re not perfect, your not untouchable and most of all it makes you human! So how do I use my vulnerability to sign me clients?
In this episode, I’ll be reassuring you that showing your vulnerable side doesn’t make you weak; showing your signature stories can play a huge part in conversion. Learn the easy way that I share my vulnerability and I step you through the exact timing I share this particular content to create the most impact. Get ready for some juicy goodness that will help you help your ideal clients connect with you on a more personal level and in turn sign on with you because you “get them”. This is your little push to share vulnerable content to create that connection…are you ready?
In today’s episode we chat about:
- The surprising feedback I received at the recent Nashville mastermind
- How to add vulnerability into your content strategy
- A sneak peek at next week’s episode which is all about sharing my struggling coach story
- How being in the UK feels and why I have been slightly freaking out…
- The importance of having vulnerability in your content
- Behind the curtain of coaching my clients and how I connect with them
- When the best time is to share your vulnerable content and when you should just hit pause
- How to transform your darkest moments into empowerment to help your clients and community
- Content prompts to use when planning out your vulnerable content
- What format and inspiration makes the best fricken vulnerable content that creates that connection your ideal client craves
HEAD TO THE SHOW NOTES: https://www.rebeccahaydon.com/episode95
PS: Are you loving the podcast? It would mean the world if you could rate and review the podcast. This helps spread the word of the show to other ambitious female entrepreneurs just like you. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to tag me on your Instagram @_rebeccahaydon_ or send your review to email@example.com for your chance to get a FREE 30 Minute 1:1 session with me.
And, if you haven’t done so already, follow the show so you don’t miss out on any new, plus juicy bonus episodes. Follow now!