Trailer - The Turnkey Brothers Podcast

The Turnkey Brothers Podcast

Aug 31 2022 • 44 seconds

Join Matt and Matthew as they join forces to become, The Turnkey Brothers! Listen in to their podcast as they explore different paths in the world of real estate! Be prepared: There will be cheers, There will be tears, Through education, we’ll wipe away fears! 90% of millionaires become so through owning real estate -Andrew Carnegie. The other 10% are their kids. -Matt McKee